My Lovely Followers

Sunday 26 February 2017

I forgot to upload......

..... my weekly Christmas cards, so here they are from week 4 to week 8.
Week 4 Recycle
I thought I'd struggle with this one, but while rummaging through my stash I found this lovely snowflake which I removed from a Christmas card we received a couple of years ago, how lucky was that.... lol.  All I needed to do was give it a nice embossed background and mount it onto the card blank. 

Week 5 - Christmas Presents
I inked up the background with Distress Inks and gave it a splash of water, which I then dabbed up with tissue, this removed the ink and leaves white splash marks.  I stamped the cat, hat and presents and coloured them with Zigs, then cut them out and added them to the card.  I finished off by stamping the fish decorations and the sentiment.  All stamps are by Tim Holtz.

Week 6 - Gatefold Card
I used a stamp by Penny Black for the Poinsettias, coloured with Zigs, mounted it up onto a die cut oval and added a few sequins.  The sentiment is computer generated.

Week 7 - Red & Silver
The tree stamp is from Stampin Up, Lovely as a Tree set, which I heat embossed and added some gems.  I finished off with a couple of die cut corners and a die cut sentiment.


                                                                Week 8 - Jingle Bells

                 Stamps for this one are from a set by Sheena Douglass, and coloured with Zigs.

                                                                   Thanks for looking xx

No comments: